I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Jeremiah Walton, thank you! 😀
Rules of Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven things about myself:
- I don’t remember a time when I couldn’t read in English.
- I do, sadly, remember when I couldn’t read in Hindi—I’m still pretty slow at it.
- Actually, I read faster in Greek than in Hindi. (24 letters vs 58 total, not including the mantras…I don’t feel that bad about it.)
- The first creative thing I ever wrote was a three-panel comic about how Pluto and Neptune switch places. It was anthropomorphic and titled ‘FunFunnies.’
- My taste in names hasn’t gotten any better since I was 4.
- I am tone-deaf.
- However, I’ve gotten a higher score than people who can sing for ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ in Rock Band. It’s all about the right pitch, dudes.
Fifteen totally inspiring blogs (okay, look, California creeps into my speech a lot):
- The Reporter and The Girl – this is the post I pulled the rules from, seems only fair it be at the top. 😀
- Joe Warnimont – writer
- Chuck Wendig – writing, etc. (Love that site design.)
- Kyra Bandte – writing
- Florian Seidel – urban exploration
- The Scholarly Kitchen – academic publishing
- Tracie Louise – photography
- The Literary Man – literary things
- Writers’ Digest (guest blog by Miranda Kenneally, who is a pretty cool lady)
- Writers’ Relief
- Shelina Valmond – writing
- The Canary Review – book reviews
- Weakly Short Stories – writing
- Dear Teen Me – okay yes I’m kind of involved here but it’s cool and go check it out oiahg;jolgjewg
- EK Anderson – NEPOTISM WOO